Recruiter / Active Sourcer (m/ f/ d)
- Friedrichstraße 224, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who wants to join our team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work for our largest enterprise customers. You will be responsible for recruiting talents matching the needs of our large enterprise customers.
Your role as Recruiter / Active Sourcer
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for high-volume roles
- Review and improve job descriptions and externally distribute job openings
- Source candidates using the client’s talent pools and job board keyword searches (including, but not limited to, reaching out to prospective applicants and referral sources, attending career fairs and networking, etc.)
- Coordinate all aspects of the talent onboarding to the talent pool (including, but not limited to, help in creating profiles, answer questions, help to assign them to pools, following up with candidates, etc.)
- Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate from first contact to hire
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Other ad hoc projects as required (e.g. assist in twago’s own talent search)
- You have successfully completed a bachelor, master’s or equivalent degree and have already acquired practical work experience ideally in the field of HR for example as searcher, recruiter, recruitment consultant or delivery manager
- You have a strong command of German or Dutch and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication skills and exhibit confidence when interacting talents
- High emotional intelligence (adept at dealing with social/emotional conflicts)
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
What's in it for you
• Working on a product that is already today changing the world of contingent labor
• Tremendous growth opportunity within the company and within the group
• Working alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and international team of 25 professionals
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Recruiter / Active Sourcer” with your availability and salary expectations. We look forward to meeting you.