Senior UI/ UX Designer
- Friedrichstraße, Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
Your role as Senior UX Designer
• You make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions/features
• You design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups for our products
• You translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
• You take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
• You collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and facilitate their product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
• You will find and implement solutions for complex visual problems and work closely together with our product managers and development team to ensure delivery
• You identify design problems and illustrate innovative solutions with confidence and enthusiasm
What you should bring in
• You have several years of UX design experience including delivering projects from start to finish
• You know Sketch, InVision and others UX related software inside out
• You are greatly mastering user-centric design and testing methodologies, including usability and accessibility standards
• You are an expert when it comes to UX design best practices to design solutions
• You are a great communicator when introducing design processes, ideas and solutions to others
• You are passionate about UX and the industry’s latest trends and technologies
A plus would be
What's in it for you
• The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
• An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Senior UI/ UX Designer” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Jasmina Trajanovska. We look forward to meeting you.