- Friedrichstraße, Berlin, Germany
Twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. The company was acquired by Randstad Holding in 2016, but is operated as a stand-alone entity. We are changing the world of work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects.
Last year we launched a new white label platform (twago enterprise) which allows large companies (Fortune 500) to directly connect to freelancers using their own brand. Our first clients are life, and the sales funnel is highly promising. The feedback of the market is overwhelming and we currently have more demand than we can deliver.
In line with the Randstad strategy, we want to combine High Tech with High Touch. Translated to twago we want to add touch experience in the matches of our clients and freelancers. For that, we work with the newest methodologies like growth hacking, agile development and have a strong marketing automation focus.
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to becoming an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
As part of an experienced, high-performing development team (currently 7 people) you will have a major responsibility for our Frontend Development. You play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to our platform and move your team forward. Delivering an excellent user experience across desktop and mobile clients is what drives you.
• You have a BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area or equivalent work experience
• Several years of work experience delivering world-class web applications, experience with REST APIs, proficiency in front-end performance optimization and experience with using version control and branching models
• Expert in markup and styling implementation, using the best of HTML5 and CSS3 – furthermore you are an experienced user of SCSS/SASS/LESS or similar sustainable styling systems
• Basic understanding of the relevant protocols like Http & Websocket
• Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English
A plus would be:
• Skills in Ajax, Require JS, Angular or React
• Some experience in SEO, backend development (Java, JSP) and design (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and Fireworks)
• GIT & Agile/Scrum experience
• A public portfolio of relevant work that you are proud to share
What's in it for you
• Flexible working time arrangements
• Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
• Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
• An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks and joined lunch every week
• Working on Europe's largest online platform for freelance work
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Front end Developer (m/f)” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Jasmina Trajanovska. We look forward to meeting you!