Customer Experience Associate
- India St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Taylor Stitch is a lifestyle company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We design and sell timeless, high-quality clothing and accessories that are responsibly built for the long haul. Our team leverages customer feedback through every phase of our operation.
- Operate with integrity
- Customers first
- 1% better every day
- Act as the voice of Taylor Stitch on the frontline with customers
- Delight customers and deliver outstanding service over email, chat, voice, and SMS
- Read, assign, address, and resolve customer service inquiries from the daily inbox
- Partner with other team members to assign, problem solve, and triage tickets
- Process returns accurately and efficiently
- Continuously learn about company products and technologies
- Educate, empower, and inspire customers about our gear
- Act as a brand and product ambassador for Taylor Stitch
- Engage with our community on social media channels
- Generate thoughtful and strategic insights about the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a customer experience or retail sales —bonus if at a startup!
- Makes decisions based on the Golden Rule
- The ability to turn a bad customer experience into a great one
- Empathetic and clear communicator
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of customer personalities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who feels there is no task too small
- A love for quality gear, great design, and the environment
- Experience with Shopify, Kustomer, or Returnly a plus
Interested? Take these next steps...
- Hit that button that says, "I'm Interested".
- You can connect with Facebook or LinkedIn, or choose "Apply With Resume".
- Upload resume.
- Before you submit, write a note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team and the position.