Senior Marketing Manager
- 290 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Taylor Stitch is a mens lifestyle company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We design and sell timeless, high quality clothing and accessories and leverage customer feedback through every phase of our operation. Each week, we unveil new designs in our crowdfunded “Workshop” platform, but only produce the products and quantities our customers demand.
- Operate with Integrity
- Customers First
- 1% Better Everyday
Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, driving, executing, managing and optimizing a multi-faceted integrated marketing and communication strategy and commercial plan to drive brand awareness, traffic (new & existing), conversion, engagement and profitability that meet or exceed Taylor Stitch’s sales and earnings goals. As a critical leader, this individual has a deep understanding and experience of how to optimize and leverage media implementation (informed by customer analytics) in digital, physical, print, event, partnerships, and beyond to execute short and long-range marketing strategies with a significant return on investment.
This individual acts as the guardian of the brand in partnership with creative to ensure the story comes to life across all brand touch points. This role is hands-on and requires the ability to fly high and low to get the job done with a small team.
- In partnership with executive team, develops and leads long term brand strategy for Taylor Stitch, including how to further deepen mission, brand values, and customer acquisition through events/physical marketing, digital marketing, strategic partnerships, print and other media.
- Lead development of Taylor Stitch annual and seasonal brand messaging and go to market strategy, including clearly articulated hierarchy of brand and product stories.
- Develops strategy and important tactics to lead cross-functional teams in a robust product launch planning process to meet/exceed our traffic, sales, and earnings goals.
- Work closely with in-house digital team to ensure Taylor Stitch strategies can be effectively executed and scaled for optimal results.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget and marketing effectiveness to distort investments for maximum ROI, increased marketing driven traffic and customer acquisition.
- Partner with executive team on the customer experience that helps drive new customer acquisition, brand loyalty among existing customers and competitive differentiation.
- Drive the marketing plan for future growth opportunities including partnerships, collaborations, and physical locations.
- Develop test and learn environment that identifies most substantial media/marketing mix opportunities, shifts & roadmap for getting there.
- Lead teams in translating data-driven insights into clear actions that drive high impact business results with additional view to hind-sighting, competitive analysis, and marketplace data.
- Owner of campaign email strategy, execution, and performance analytics.
- Collaboration with Growth Marketing and Retention Marketing, as well as outside PR and Influencer agencies.
- An Authentic Brand Advocate: Know Taylor Stitch, believe in what we are doing and be able to represent us in an authentic way in-person and in writing. There’s no substitute for having a genuine connection.
- A Great Storyteller and Clear Communicator: The narrative behind our brand is key to our success and must be told in a creative, curated way to attract and keep our discerning customers.
- Strategic & Creative: Inventive thinker who can balance creative goals with bottom-line business needs.
- Results Oriented: Understand that attribution and measurement is a tricky business in the marketing world, but expect all work to drive significant growth. The ability to track and demonstrate real success is paramount.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: Taylor Stitch is a growing and continuously evolving organization. Be responsible for a share of that evolution, but comfortable having to figure things out on your own and being able to problem-solve creatively, often with limited resources.
- Project Management: Own the launch and ongoing product positioning for all of the products brought to market. The conduit between our product development, creative, product design, PR and growth/marketing teams and ensure that brand & product launches are a success.
- 4+ years of professional experience and Bachelors degree or equivalent (experience at a DTC startup a plus)
- Experience with ecommerce, email marketing, and analytics platforms such as Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics (SQL experience a plus)
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, with a proven track record of writing engaging content
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to take feedback constructively
- A passion for menswear and lifestyle brands
- A willingness to travel and develop content in the field on scheduled photo shoots, brand events, etc.
Interested? Take these next steps...
- Hit that button that says, 'I'm Interested'.
- You can connect with Facebook or Linked In, or choose "Apply With Resume".
- Upload resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
- Before you submit, write a quick note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team.