Designer, Growth Marketing
- 290 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Taylor Stitch is a mens lifestyle company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We design and sell timeless, high quality clothing and accessories and leverage customer feedback through every phase of our operation. Each week, we unveil new designs in our crowdfunded “Workshop” platform, but only produce the products and quantities our customers demand.
- Operate with Integrity
- Customers First
- 1% Better Everyday
As a Designer on the Growth Marketing team, you will be responsible for owning the design process end-to-end, creating beautifully designed experiences that drive business results. Everything you work on will further the Taylor Stitch brand, increase awareness, and showcase our product assortment. Examples of what you will work on include copy, art direction, design, web strategy and design, print, social campaigns, video, photography, production, and operations. You will partner closely with our creative director, brand marketing, product, engineering teams to create innovative work. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven, and cross-functional organization.
- Concept, design, and develop user experiences for desktop, mobile and social.
- Ensure all creative work deliverables are aligned with brand and strategy
- Interface with team on design feedback and project managing your schedule to ensure deliverables are on-time and to expectation
- Own visual elements of creative work
- Leverage analytical insights to further refine and iterate upon work
- Incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns and user experiences
- Work collaboratively with the whole creative team
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expert understanding of the contribution of communication design to larger brand and business strategies
- Experience working on a broad range of digital and print projects including web, mobile, performance marketing campaigns, and direct mail (ecom/apparel experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficient with design tools such including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, InvisionApp, or similar
- Experience with A/B testing tools and analytics platforms
Interested? Take these next steps...
- Hit that button that says, 'I'm Interested'.
- You can connect with Facebook or Linked In, or choose "Apply With Resume".
- Upload resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
- Before you submit, write a quick note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team.