Senior Financial Analyst
- Commercial St, Portland, ME, USA
Taylor Stitch is a mens lifestyle company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We design and sell timeless, high quality clothing and accessories and leverage customer feedback through every phase of our operation. Each week, we unveil new designs in our crowdfunded “Workshop” platform, but only produce the products and quantities our customers demand.
- Operate with Integrity
- Customers First
- 1% Better Everyday
We are looking for a Finance & Accounting Analyst to join our team and build our new Portland, Maine office. This person is responsible for building and maintaining all company-wide financial reporting, executing monthly closes, forecasting, budgeting, and strategic analysis in conjunction with our accounting partners. The ideal candidate has an e-commerce/retail background and is a self-starter. This role will report directly to our COO in San Francisco, California.
- Lead finance and accounting efforts, including budgeting and forecasting
- Create and analyze monthly financial and business operating reports
- Oversee Accounts Payable and develop strong internal controls and processes
- Perform inventory analyses and work with our Inventory Planning team to maintain optimal inventory levels across locations and channels
- Provide financial, analytical, and decision support to the executive team
- Help drive and improve high-level strategy
- Support operations with analyses on returns, logistics, customer service, etc.
- 3+ years experience in analytical roles such as corporate finance, accounting, investment banking, or FP&A within an e-commerce or apparel company
- Advanced understanding of accounting and interrelationship of financial statements
- Expertise with Excel, Financial Modeling, and Quickbooks
- Retail, e-commerce, or apparel experience strongly preferred
Interested? Take these next steps...
- Hit that button that says, 'I'm Interested'.
- You can connect with Facebook or Linked In, or choose "Apply With Resume".
- Upload resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
- Before you submit, write a quick note letting us know why you are a great fit for our team.