- 400 S Maple Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
- Screening Questions: Test
Founded in 1970, we are the premier global publisher and the essential source of news and analysis for over 150,000 tax professionals, with correspondents in more than 125 countries, and a staff of almost 200. You can find out more about us at www.taxnotes.com
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, and exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
Under general supervision, provides sales and administrative support to the Sales Department. Reports to the Vice President of Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, pending training and specific skill sets of the selected candidate. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Assists sales team with market research and market building projects.
- Analyze lead metrics.
- Assist in prospecting new clientele.
- Design a gamification process for sales metrics.
- Draft campaign writing and promotional material.
- Provide accounting and administrative support to the department as necessary; schedule meetings and appointments.
- Create and maintain files, records, calendars, logs, and other documents.
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of conferences and related activities.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- General knowledge of Tax Analysts products and services (may be acquired on the job)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and well-organized
- Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Windows
- Works well in a team environment
- Superior customer-focused attitude
- Currently enrolled in graduate or undergraduate school with a focus in business administration, sales or marketing
- At least one year of customer service experience
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.