Digital Marketing Manager
- 400 S Maple Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
- Screening Questions: Test
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, an exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy and execution for www.taxnotes.com. The primary focus is to increase and optimize site traffic, successfully engage site visitors, and generate leads for the sales department through multi-channel lead generation and nurturing.
Works closely with Editorial, Sales, and IT staffs to produce a first-class on-line experience for potential subscribers. Employs tactics that showcase the company’s superior editorial content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Prepare and manage a variety of marketing channels that generate traffic for the company’s website including:
o Paid Search / SEM / PPC
§ Google Ads (AdWords)
§ Google Grants Pro
§ Bing Ads
§ Yahoo ads
o LinkedIn sponsored ads, InMail, and campaign posts
- Develop and direct a robust lead generation and nurturing program. Duties include:
o Optimize the online experience so that it converts visitors to leads, leads to subscribers.
o Data capture process and flow from Marketing Automation to CRM system
o Develop and coordinate strategy of email campaigns
o Design special offers and free trial campaigns
o Capture and maintain additional profile data
- Provide other lead-generation campaign support for sales, such as:
o Creating independent email campaigns
o Other non-site-driven tactics
- Manage content for all marketing-owned site pages, including:
o Product description pages
o New subscriber engagement pages
o Lead capture pages
- Manage all related measurement and reporting by
o Defining, implementing and reporting on key Web analytics and performance benchmarks
o Reviewing and assessing landing pages and on-line advertising
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
Self-starter with intuitive sense of organization and prioritization
Comfortable interacting with cross-functional areas
Capable of autonomy and accountable for deliverables when required
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent in experience required, MBA preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience required.
- Experience with SEO and SEM, major email marketing platforms, digital advertising, and social media (LinkedIn)
- Experience with a major CRM system (e.g. NetSuite or Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, etc…)
- Experience in digital audience analysis, Google Analytics preferred.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.