- 400 S Maple Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
- Screening Questions: Test
Founded in 1970, we are the premier global publisher and the essential source of news and analysis for over 150,000 tax professionals, with correspondents in more than 125 countries, and a staff of almost 200.
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, an exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
SUMMARY: The marketing team at Tax Analysts is looking for a flexible and versatile marketing expert who will develop and manage the lead generation/nurturing process using a multitude of marketing channels, helping sales reach their new business objective. Responsibilities will include lead generation and monitoring, marketing content development, reporting on and analyzing customer usage using available tools. The Marketing Manager will determine which conferences to sponsor and manager all communications regarding conferences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Effectively monitor and route marketing qualified leads to the assigned sales representative.
- Conduct continual lead follow up to help drive prospects through the sales funnel.
- Develop market segmentation strategies by identifying new targets, list building, and coordinating with sales and marketing leadership to determine an effective communication plan.
- Coordinate with editorial and sales to develop highly engaging content.
- Work with internal and external resources to produce a multitude of materials including competitive analysis, case studies, industry vertical, product jurisdiction, and mission focused collateral.
- On a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis reconcile marketing attributes sales utilizing CRM, marketing automation, and call tracking tools.
- Prepare ongoing customer usage reporting utilizing Google Analytics.
- Analyze large, complex data sets to determine our customer lifetime value.
- Determine the sales cycle by industry vertical – lead to prospect to customer.
- Help determine which conferences/events to sponsor that support our mission and lead generation for sales.
- Develop and execute the pre and post email communication for conference attendees.
- Prepare any supporting marketing material deemed necessary by sales and editorial staff.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with intuitive sense of organization and prioritization
- Comfortable interacting with cross-functional areas
- Capable of autonomy and accountable for deliverables when required
- Complete knowledge of Tax Analysts products and services (may be acquired on the job)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent in experience required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience required.
- Experience with a major CRM system (e.g. NetSuite or Salesforce.com) and marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot)
- Background in audience analysis and market research preferred, including Web analytics, Google Analytics preferred
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.