- 400 S Maple Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, an exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
Hours for this position are M-F, 10am -6:30pm.
Under general supervision, prepares electronic data for publication. Uses a variety of software and proprietary programs, works closely with publication leads, and adheres to established deadlines.
1. Prepares copy for publication through the use of word processing, graphics, and other software.
2. Processes content for electronic and online publication using proprietary programs, according to established policies and procedures.
3. Detaches and converts documents from varying formats to prepare for publication.
4. Formats documents according to standard procedures, incorporates proofreading changes, and keys documents as necessary.
5. Monitors the Content Management System’s daily work flow, according to established policies and procedures.
6. Communicates regularly with production department leads to meet established deadlines.
7. Cross-trains with other department members as required or assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Motivated, well-organized, with good attention to detail
Good word processing and typing skills (at least 45 wpm)
Knowledge of text formatting structures and company linking procedures
Works well in a team environment
Ability to meet strict daily deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- College degree in publishing or a related field highly preferred
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, electronic databases, word processing, and/or Web searching required
- Experience in HTML software a plus
- Fast learner and good attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime on occasion
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.