- 400 S Maple Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046, USA
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- pet friendly and relaxed dress code -- where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, an exercise room with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to the community.
We are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
SUMMARY: Expected to execute a new business sales strategy in a predetermined vertical market. Sales targets will be attained via MQL lead assignments and target prospect accounts. The Sales Executive position demands a high degree of entrepreneurship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet sales objectives.
1. Manages all aspects of current customer relationships within an assigned market.
2. Uses discretion and independent judgment with respect to pricing strategy, target account penetration process, and prospect proposals.
3. Maintains a weekly minimum number of “new” prospects appointments/demonstrations weekly.
4. Provides direct customer phone support for issues relating to subscriptions, billing, product information, fulfill orders, and other related account management activities with new clients sold, prior to potential account hand-off.
5. Follows all reporting guidelines and uses our CRM for all client and prospect interaction for customers as well as new prospect development and pipeline management.
6. Develops a consultative approach and adds value to customers and prospects through knowledge and expertise.
7. Maintains customer relationships by keeping the customers informed about available services, prices, and new products.
8. Maintains up-to-date awareness of Tax Analysts products, editorial insights, and industry trends.
9. Travels to local & domestic accounts and prospects as appropriate.
10. Develops and executes strategy with Director of Sales for the business development efforts of select tax conferences.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
q Excellent written and oral communication skills.
q Entrepreneurial spirit and organizational skills.
q Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain rapport.
q Superior customer-focused attitude.
q Strong analysis and judgment skills.
q Works well in a team environment.
q Works well in a face to face and over the phone client facing environment.
q College degree preferred.
q Three years of sales experience in similar position required.
q Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, and the Internet.
q Previous sales and telemarketing/customer service experience a plus.
q Willing to travel between 20-40% time (local 10-20% and domestic 10-20%)
q Experience with a major CRM system (e.g. NetSuite or Salesforce.com) preferred
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.