Personal Driver for Corporate Executive
- 441 G St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Tata Motors is part of the USD 100 billion Tata group founded by Jamsetji Tata in 1868. Sustainability and the spirit of ‘giving back to society’ is a core philosophy and good corporate citizenship is strongly embedded in our DNA. Tata Motors is India’s largest automobile company. We bring to the customer a proven legacy of thought leadership with respect to customer-centricity and technology. We are driving the transformation of the Indian commercial vehicle landscape by offering customers leading edge auto technologies, packaged for power performances and lowest life-cycle costs. Our new passenger cars are designed for superior comfort, connectivity and performance. What keeps us at the forefront of the market is our focus on future-readiness and our pipeline of tech-enabled products. Our design and R&D centres located in India, the UK, Italy and Korea strive to innovate new products that achieve performances that will fire the imagination of GenNext customers. Across the globally dispersed organisation that we are today, there is one thing that energises and drives all our people and our activities – and that is our mission “to be passionate in anticipating and providing the best vehicles and experiences that excite our customers globally''.
Tasks + Responsibilities:
1. Meeting the Executive at her residence and driving her in her own car to meetings, dinners, events, to pick up/drop off guests, and run any other errands needed.
2. Executive Driver must treat the Executive's car with extreme care and make sure it's clean at all times.
3. Executive Driver must run any errands specified by Executive between the time she is in meetings, dinners, events, etc.
4. Executive Driver must park the car in a safe spot during the time the Executive is away and always be ready to pull up in front of the venue to pick her up.
5. Executive Driver must always open doors for the Executive and any guest of hers.
6. Executive Driver must always be dressed in proper attire (collared shirt + dress pants).
7. While on the job, the Executive Driver must always be personable, polite, positive, and above all have a very professional demeanor and presence.
8. Must be a safe driver that has a very clean driving record which will be verified.
9. Executive Driver must observe all traffic regulations and keep his/her driving record clean as he/she will be subjected to ongoing checks.
10. Executive Driver must always make good decisions to ensure the safety of the passengers in the vehicle at all times.
11. Executive Driver must always research traffic conditions and decide the optimal route to the destination.
12. Executive Driver will be subjected to a drug test.
13. Executive Driver must be fluent in English and well spoken.
14. Executive Driver must always be on time and prompt when meeting or picking up the Executive in her car.
15. Must have familiarly with the DC Metro area.
Estimated hours may be 11:00 am - 5:00 pm for 5 days a week (including weekends). We will give the individual the schedule for the following week a week in advance.
Please note: Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. green card holder. Screening will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Only successful candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be subject to background checks.
Individuals should have excellent floor communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with front line associates. Medical benefits are available the first of the month after 30 days of employment. Holidays, vacation, relocation, 401K and bonus potential!