Maintenance/Shift Engineers - BLENHEIM
- Blenheim, New Zealand
Talley's is a privately-owned New Zealand company based in the South Island, with teams spanning the country producing and supplying NZ grown, and packed food products.
We are looking for Maintenance and Shift Engineers to provide day-to-day maintenance at our Blenheim Plant with a mix of reactive and proactive maintenance.
Be part of this established and growing team of engineers maintaining the production machinery as well as installing and commissioning, as new plant and equipment is added.
The successful candidate will have or be:
- Trade Certified Fitter/Turner/Welder, or Level 4 Maintenance & Diagnostics
- Minimum 4 years Industrial maintenance experience, preferably in food production
- Experience and proven successes In Preventative and Reactive maintenance
- Project work, new installations, commission, etc, all an advantage
- An eye for detail and identifying areas for Improvement
- Good time management, organisational skills and enthusiasm for getting it right
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proven Health and Safety practices as a daily priority
- Experience and/or qualifications with ammonia refrigeration and coal-fired boilers would also be advantageous
Talley's offer a competitive salary and an exciting opportunity to further develop your career within a leading NZ company.
Talley's operate a drug free environment. All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.