Senior Product Manager
- Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India
The client leverages the power of artificial intelligence to help students and professionals along with the various phases of their career journey.
Their platform delivers personalised career guidance to job seekers across the world
Over 130 leading business schools and universities’ students & alumni and their career centres use our products to accelerate their career goal.
Their mission is to be game-changing in the space of career development via intelligent product relating to resume feedback, interview preparation, and overall career preparation.
Life of a Product Manager here focuses on having In-Depth Understanding and Ownership of the Product and not just Development. You will need to actively participate in the Product Roadmap Discussion, Cross-Functional Meetings and Implementation of the Product Requirements.
- We focus on designing better and simpler technical solutions, not managing a long feature backlog
- We focus on maximizing the use of disruptive technology, not low-value and undifferentiated code
- Make clear, simple, and technically sound design decisions
- Simplify designs that others have made complicated
- Uphold high standards on fundamental data structures, algorithms, and architectural best practices
- Define the acceptance criteria to measure engineering deliverables against
- BE/BTech from IITs, BITS, NITs and other tier-1 colleges
- 2 to 4 Years of Product Management Experience
- Ability to prioritize requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to convert complex business problems into clear executable roadmaps and milestones
- Hands-On Software Development Experience would be a HUGE PLUS
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong Leadership and Team Management experience
- Experience working at an agile software company/startup is a bonus
Work with the best: People here are ambitious young leaders from some of the best institutes from around the world with skills and zeal to solve the toughest problems. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
Widespread impact: Touch the lives of millions of young students. Watch your work make an impact on achieving their goals.