Front-end iOS Swift Developer [Hybrid]
- Lekki, Nigeria
Talentsquare is looking for a skilled iOS Swift Developer to join our rapidly expanding team and help bring our services to a whole new audience. You’ll be working closely with our design and product teams to help provide an application that matches our company vision and values. We are a small team of front-end and back-end developers. You will work alongside developers to design requirements, code, and thoroughly test solutions for the Finance, Logistics, Healthcare & Professional service industry. You will get the opportunity to develop on some of the latest technologies and integrate with various systems. We welcome innovative and motivated individuals who want to be a part of a close-knit team of developers.
You will play an important part in our engineering practice helping our client in the design and develop an application with a high bar for quality, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, build, and deliver high-quality, cutting-edge iOS apps
- Write clear and maintainable that will scalable across projects
- Learn and support our engineering team through code reviews, mentorship and other initiatives
- Drive best practices within and beyond your team
- Develop quality software with high attention to detail
- Play a large role in the UI/UX of our application
- Write thorough UI & Unit tests.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Perform peer code reviews
- Collaborate with internal team of developers, back-end developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework
- Experienced in Swift
- Ability to manage and deliver an App from the develop to the release phase (AppStore)
- Understanding of continuous integration and setting up for a CI environment
- Know how to develop unit, integration and functional tests
- Deep understanding of iOS application design patterns and API designs
Salary: ₦400,000 - 500,000/net Monthly
- Paid leave
- Working and owning impactful projects