Business Development & Partnerships
- Lagos, Nigeria
Talentsquare is a boutique talent advisory & talent management consulting firm, focused on driving collaboration and delivering exceptional talent solutions to businesses. We partner with organizations to build a high-performing culture through talent acquisition, people management, and employee experience delivering a culture that ensures every employee has a meaningful work experience and is engaged and happy.
The business development & partnerships role will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch our services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Business Development and Partnerships candidate will:
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project's achievement
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- BSc/MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Partnerships or Business Development role for a minimum of 2 years (Max 5 years)
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Flexible Schedules
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- Employee Bonuses
- opportunity to network with industry leaders & business owners
Note: This is a full-time position.