- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
As the industry's definitive source of expertise and insights into Talent Acquisition Technology, Talent Tech Labs helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, Disney, Allegis, Siemens, LinkedIn, Employbridge, Workday and many others – select and leverage recruiting technology to improve the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process – helping enterprise clients and staffing companies apply technology to attract, select and hire talent at all levels of the organization.
Why Join Us
Talent Tech Labs is a fast-growing nimble and innovative company committed to our clients’ success in recruiting. With a unique 5+ year lineage that originally started as an Innovation Hub, TTL has rapidly evolved into a trusted provider of fully independent advice on applying technology to recruiting. Our research and advisory sales grew over 235% year over year.
Talent Tech Labs offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected names in the human capital and digital transformation sectors. From New York to Palo Alto - the entire TTL team is committed to delivering powerful and actionable insights to enterprise and staffing companies to differentiate them and make them successful winners in the war for talent. Though our passion for recruitment we are making a difference; both for the companies that hire as well as for the people who want to be in the right job for them.
Are you ready to change how employers manage the challenges of talent attraction and hiring? Technology is disrupting the old paradigms. Talent acquisition is highly competitive and often a strategic imperative for companies that need the talent to grow. The Talent Tech Labs team discovers and drives the adoption of new technology in how people are hired — and we’re growing! Come work in a dynamic and collaborative startup environment with entrepreneurs and disruptive tech innovators. Backed by global staffing giants Mitchell Martin and Allegis Group, we’re equipped with the brainpower and resources to change the Talent Acquisition space forever. Want in?
Talent Tech Labs is seeking a seasoned Operations Coordinator to help grow the business and expand the team, opening new offices across the world. As the Operations Coordinator, you will own creating a process to onboard our new employees, creating and managing a filing system in Google Drive and Salesforce as well as ensuring our research is properly captured. You will periodically audit our communication channels such as Slack to ensure valuable intelligence is captured, properly stored and channels are cleaned and maintained. You will also assist as point of contact for SaaS administrative issues and client invoicing tracking. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for leading all aspects of office life, including supply of inventory, managing team calendar and planning company outings.
You will lead by doing drawing from firsthand personal experiences that ranges from data cleansing to training. You will partner with Product/ Research, Marketing, and Client Success to understand their data capture and filing needs as well as office support. You will have significant input into office strategy and provide invaluable insights to process improvement.
- 2-4 years of proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- File management experience, preferably in Google Drive
- Experience working with a multitude of vendors ranging from SaaS platforms for our team to office management vendors
- Experience working with Accounts Payable and invoicing
- Strong written communication skills
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Onboarding and training experience with team members from general documentation through helping lead the administrative tasks when a new member joins
- Must be motivated and self-starting; must possess strong time management skills
- A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity are essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity as things are constantly evolving
- Bachelor's degree required
- A fast-paced, fun and fulfilling career experience with significant visibility and growth potential
- Health, Dental, & Vision care
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Perks Program