Head of Sales
- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
As the industry's definitive source of expertise and insights into Talent Acquisition Technology, Talent Tech Labs helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, Disney, Allegis, Siemens, LinkedIn, Employbridge, Workday and many others – select and leverage recruiting technology to improve the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process – helping enterprise clients and staffing companies apply technology to attract, select and hire talent at all levels of the organization.
Why Join Us
Talent Tech Labs is a fast-growing nimble and innovative company committed to our clients’ success in recruiting. With a unique 5+ year lineage that originally started as an Innovation Hub, TTL has rapidly evolved into a trusted provider of fully independent advice on applying technology to recruiting. Our research and advisory sales grew over 235% year over year.
Talent Tech Labs offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected names in the human capital and digital transformation sectors. From New York to Palo Alto - the entire TTL team is committed to delivering powerful and actionable insights to enterprise and staffing companies to differentiate them and make them successful winners in the war for talent. Though our passion for recruitment we are making a difference; both for the companies that hire as well as for the people who want to be in the right job for them.
Talent Tech Labs is seeking a seasoned Head of Sales Manager to level-up our sales processes and solution selling acumen. As the top Sales executive, you will own the new revenue generation selling activities for all our lines of research and vertical industry market segments. The Head of Sales is responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process, including refinement of the overall sales strategy, mentoring direct reports, developing client personas where urgency will drive engaging us, and “quarterbacking” the entire sales process from MQL to Closing. As a young organization, this role will lead the maturation of our sales efforts leading to predictable revenue generation and wider market penetration.
You will lead by doing drawing from firsthand personal experiences that ranges from lead prospecting to contract execution, typically in complex organizations with multiple sponsors or constituents, with sometimes diverse agendas. You will lead the sales team, establishing specific sales growth strategies, drive sales pipelines to timely closes. Meanwhile you will partner with Product/ Research, Marketing, and Client Success to understand the needs of our customers, shape messaging, define offers, and guide the creation of all relevant sales and marketing assets. You will grow the sales team by defining roles required for efficient sales growth and building a pipeline of qualified salespeople. You will also have significant input into corporate strategy and provide invaluable insights to new product development and sales process tool selection.
As the industry’s definitive source of expertise and insights into Talent Acquisition Technology, Talent Tech Labs helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, Disney, Allegis, Siemens, LinkedIn, Employbridge, Workday and many others – select and leverage recruiting technology to improve the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process – helping enterprise clients and staffing companies apply technology to attract, select and hire talent at all levels of the organization.
- Over 10 years of professional work experience with at least 3 in Sales Management supervising direct reports
- Prior roles with demonstrable selling success of recurring revenue products or subscription-based advisory services to market in competitive industries
- Rain making experience selling across different departments of a company, including HR, TA, Recruiting leadership, IT and Finance
- Articulate in “C” Suite discussions and fully able to be the face of the company in any client setting
- Fearless of pursuit and persuasion over the phone and on stage
- Strong leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable deep understanding of B2B sales process
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment.
- Coaching and training experience with team members
- Must be motivated and self-starting; must possess strong time management skills.
- A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity are essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Travel is required (local and overnight when appropriate)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A fast-paced, fun and fulfilling career experience with significant visibility and growth potential
- Health, Dental, & Vision care
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Perks Program