- 307 W 38th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
As the industry's definitive source of expertise and insights into Talent Acquisition Technology, Talent Tech Labs helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, Disney, Allegis, Siemens, LinkedIn, Employbridge, Workday and many others – select and leverage recruiting technology to improve the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process – helping enterprise clients and staffing companies apply technology to attract, select and hire talent at all levels of the organization.
Why Join Us
Talent Tech Labs is a fast-growing nimble and innovative company committed to our clients’ success in recruiting. With a unique 5+ year lineage that originally started as an Innovation Hub, TTL has rapidly evolved into a trusted provider of fully independent advice on applying technology to recruiting. Our research and advisory sales grew over 235% year over year.
Talent Tech Labs offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected names in the human capital and digital transformation sectors. From New York to Palo Alto - the entire TTL team is committed to delivering powerful and actionable insights to enterprise and staffing companies to differentiate them and make them successful winners in the war for talent. Though our passion for recruitment we are making a difference; both for the companies that hire as well as for the people who want to be in the right job for them.
Are you ready to change how employers manage the challenges of talent attraction and hiring? Technology is disrupting the old paradigms. Talent acquisition is highly competitive and often a strategic imperative for companies that need the talent to grow. The Talent Tech Labs team discovers and drives the adoption of new technology in how people are hired — and we’re growing! Come work in a dynamic and collaborative startup environment with entrepreneurs and disruptive tech innovators. Backed by global staffing giants Mitchell Martin and Allegis Group, we’re equipped with the brainpower and resources to change the Talent Acquisition space forever. Want in?
- Analyze and evaluate verticals within the talent acquisition technology space, formulating a point of view on trends and high impact companies.
- Develop and publish comprehensive trend reports.
- Conduct detailed competitive analysis and value proposition positioning research for companies in the incubator program as well as companies in the growth stage program.
- Evaluate startups for admission to incubator and growth stage program; analyze business model, competitive landscape, and product.
- Support marketing initiatives as well as events including investor demo days, buyer demo days, and conferences.
- Current or Incoming MBA candidate at a top tier school.
- Analytical and structured thinker with an ability to communicate clearly.
- Experience or interest in researching and evaluating companies/industries (business model, competitive landscape, product, customer traction, company positioning).
- Strong writing capabilities and ideally has experience publishing comprehensive reports (either within a company, to clients, or publicly).
- Affinity for an entrepreneurial mindset and ready to work in a startup environment