- Philadelphia, PA, USA
TalentSum is a talent acquisition consultancy and best practices implementation firm committed to helping our clients achieve sustainable results all across their talent acquisition landscape. We bring a depth of expertise in strategy, marketing, advisory services, technology, sourcing, and analytics to improve performance and outcomes, reduce costs, leverage technology, and transform their ability to attract, engage and hire their people.
Companies partner with TalentSum to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing talent acquisition environment, create a real competitive advantage for the business, transform their ability to attract and engage candidates that fit, build teams of highly engaged employees, and deliver high-performing culture.
Our approach is very different from the traditional recruitment firm model. We don’t drive our business model with a focus on high-fee recruiting. Instead, we rely on a much more consultative approach and work alongside our clients as a full parter with complete transparency to drive long-term talent acquisition success. Think of TalentSum as a management consultancy focused on talent acquisition.
If you haven't done so already, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/TalentSum and read up on our culture, soul, and who we actively look for. Then, if you are still interested, we welcome you to apply below.
Headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia area and privately funded, TalentSum serves Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit http://talentsum.com
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of TalentSum’s success. We’re looking for a motivated recruiting sourcer to help us identify talented candidates for clients.
Note: In this remote, part-time position, you will work anywhere from 10-40 hours weekly based on volume; Must have experience sourcing hard-to-fill positions i.e. Cloud AI Analysts, Software Engineers, Research Scientists as well as more common positions across sales, marketing, service, ops, and so on.
You have a real passion for talent acquisition. You have a deep desire to build up cross-functional experience across data analysis, marketing, and technology and you've already taken steps to try out new approaches. In fact, you have tested and implemented many new techniques (hacks) and are learning and building up a solid base of experience that you can rely on to succeed in 2018.
You might even struggle with the term "sourcing" because you think of yourself as a true business partner who is quite able to understand the client's business, tell the difference between good and great talent, and influence the business.
You are smart, hard working, kind, innovative, curious, fun, entrepreneurial, hopeful, disciplined, motivated with lots of grit. You are able to deliver, can handle lots of diverse and interesting work, and can be trusted to deliver.
Finally, you are a get-things-done person, awesome at collaborating as a remote team member, and comfortable working remotely.
What You'll Be Doing
You have a passion for research (and strategy and marketing and data and technology) and for connecting amazing talent with client employment opportunities across all departments. Here’s the focus of what you’ll be doing:
- You will work with client-facing recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to solidify understanding of position requirements and refine searches.
- You will help design and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of candidates - by combining reliable methods that work (Boolean strings/search, Google, Outlook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Slack, StackOverflow, etc.) and reliable channels that work (personal networking, social networks, blogs, forums, advertising, cold calling, research, etc.) with new, forward-thinking hacks and approaches such as AI-powered technologies, sophisticated data analytics, brand marketing and targeted content, and more.
- You will successfully build and cultivate pipelines of top talent through various channels and across all departments, including: engineering, finance, technical, customer support, marketing, sales, product, and more
- You will actively participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting operations and candidate experience
- You will deliver a great candidate experience to all candidates as the initial point of contact.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team (marketing + research capabilities a plus)
- Excellent collaboration, communication and consultative skills.
- Hands-on experience utilizing best practice sourcing tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to focus on fit matching (job fit, performance fit, culture fit) and candidate experience
- Can jump into any number of applicant tracking systems and quickly get up to speed.
- Have some experience collaborating in tools such as Asana, Slack, G-Suite, LinkedIn, Excel, Word.
- Ability to work remotely from home office during standard, Monday through Friday business days/ hours.
TalentSum is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Click that nice big button to apply or connect with Christopher Mengel on LinkedIn!