Business Development Manager @Lingaro
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Currently for Lingaro, one of our long standing customers, who operates in data driven business and expands its operations internationally, we're looking for market development senior executives to join their team based in Warsaw, PL.
The company is called Lingaro, www.lingarogroup.com.
You can find more information below in the description.
We're looking for people who enjoy creating new markets & new possibilities, love opening new doors and are interested in supporting data driven business decisions.
The role is senior, in case of joining the team you will face opportunities of developing business with some leading Fortune 500 companies.
Your involvement will circulate around, but not limit to, i.a.:
- Creatively translating market opportunities, company experience and capabilities into deals.
- Presenting company across multiple different technological and business domains.
Utilizing your contact network in combination with marketing generated leads to build sales pipeline.
- Qualifying leads and opportunities according to our strategy and strengths.
- Leading multifunctional team through whole sales cycle to win new business.
- Identifying early in sales stages what is customer intention to buy and what are winning factors.
- Coming up with new where-to-play ideas and build go-to market approach for selected segments.
- Experience in selling IT services and custom IT solutions in complex customer environment (IT and Business).
- Fluency in modern IT and business trends. Ability to elaborate how AI, Data science, Digitalization will influence business and consumers.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence/Data Analytic, Enterprise IT ecosystem.
- Experience with corporate customers. Great communication skills and customer understanding.
- Ability to adapt to multiple communication styles as required by audience and situational context.
- Ability to explain business value of technology application.
- Background in consulting/custom solutions/professional services would be an asset.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Lingaro is a professional services company specializing in analytics, artificial intelligence and e-commerce. We drive digital innovation and digitally-enabled operations for Fortune Global 500 enterprises. We are a fast-growing team with the can-do culture of a successful startup and the reliable, scalable delivery capabilities that leading organizations demand of their technology partners. Currently Lingaro employs over 600 people in four locations worldwide
Connected with that role, Lingaro is happy to offer:
- Genuine impact on building and shaping customer portfolio.
- Competitive & open compensation package to meet your seniority, experience & results - it falls into the 250-300k PLN OTE range.
- Possibility to grow your business and sales skills.
- Ability to expand your business network.
- Significant autonomy to help a dynamic and fast-growing company achieve its ambitious plans.
- An optimistic atmosphere with plenty of supportive and enthusiastic people around you.