- Munich / Nurenberg / Other, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join one of our long-standing customers, QualityMinds GmbH, a leading company in the field of software testing and quality assurance. It's a medium-sized, agile company that values continuous learning, personal responsibility and self organization. If those are your qualities, you enjoy project work and customer focus, we have a good ground for getting to know each other.
- development and maintenance of scalable cloud systems,
- customer-focused technical support,
- high work ethics and autonomy.
- computer science degree or related degree with a high IT affinity,
- must have knowledge of Docker (Podman), Kubernetes (OpenShift), ideally also Rancher and Helm,
- knowledge of agile software development
- experience with Linux, Windows, possibly MacOS, as well as mobile operating systems,
- familiarity with CI / CD, Jenkins, Nexus, scripting and programming skills, especially Bash and Groovy,
- basic understanding of cloud systems, infrastructure as a service, etc.
- experience with monitoring technologies (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana),
- good written and spoken English,
- communicative level German,
- independent and reliable way of working,
- proactivity and hands-on mentality,
- very good communication and documentation skills.
Nice to have:
- experience with setting up and operating Kubernetes clusters
- knowledge of Gitlab,
- experience with automating administration activities (e.g. with Ansible)
Together with you, we want to promote fun and success in the field of quality assurance and continue to be a great organization in which people enjoy working. Our strong culture plays a key role here: we are an agile company in which learning, self-organization and trust are the basis for our cooperation.