Recruitment researcher remote / freelance
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
At Talent Factor we stand for measurable results of Talent Management practice. Providing advice, diagnostics and development services is at the heart of what we do. Talent Factor is a consulting company helping clients grow their business through talent management expertise. We believe most people have potential that needs to be recognized & further developed. Our teams help growing customer organisations through providing recruitment services of the highest standard & quality.
The role is success-fee based and can be done remotely. It is best suited for someone who has some and would like to gain more experience in mid / senior level & IT recruitment. It will fit eager learner who would like to be exposed to our consulting practice and projects. We offer training, expertise and support as well as complete suite of tools to manage the recruitment process. You will be coached on 1:1 basis by highly experienced HR professionals each with over 25 years of experience (HR Directors, Consultants, Trainers).
Your involvement will circulate around, but not limit to:
- Understanding client requirements for the role (mostly IT, senior business roles)
- Planning research scope and activities
- Creatively building communication pieces for candidates from simple LinkedIn invite form to standard answers to their questions briefs for
- Getting knowledge of multiple different technological and business domains through the process
- Utilizing and growing your contact network to build candidates pipeline.
- Initial candidate assessment based on their profiles
- Participating in multifunctional team
- Coming up with new where-to-play ideas and build go-to market approach for selected segments.
- Initial experience in recruitment and hunger for growth and learning
- Interest in modern recruitment and business trends.
- Keen to dive in domain specific terminology. Curiosity to learn how people work, what they do, who is good for the job.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to multiple communication styles (formal, informal, shortening the distance etc.)
- Background in psychology, sociology, IT or economy would be an asset
- Communicating in English both written and spoken other language will be a plus (preferably Russian, Ukrainian, German)
Connected with that role, Talent Factor is happy to offer:
- Fun from hunting!
- Earnings in the area of 6-12k PLN / month
- Deep expertise in HR and growth
- Possibility to become responsible for client, market segment or country and actively shape cooperation and business
- Possibility to grow your interpersonal skills, business network and become real partner in creating solutions for our clients
- Ability to dramatically expand your business network
- Significant autonomy to help a dynamic, fast-moving consultancy achieve its ambitious plans
- Become responsible for own project and clients.