PowerBI Consultant – USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
If you are looking for new, interesting opportunities with a stable, fast growing polish digital disruptor, this might be the challenge designed for you.
Currently for Lingaro Inc, one of our long standing customers, who operates in the area of digital disruption, we're searching for Power BI Consultant to join their US based team, helping create marvelous reports, dashboards & analytics!
This Lingaro position is responsible for the success of Business Effectiveness Reporting & Enterprise Solutions Team, and the Lingaro’s clients that utilize its consulting services.
The position will be responsible for developing Lingaro’s reporting practices and methodologies. That will be paired with maintaining standards, and policies that are followed by all the global consulting team.
You will work with a Fortune500 client.
This is a senior position within Lingaro service delivery organization.
- Consulting and delivering comprehensive analyses within the scope of Microsoft Power BI and other Business Intelligence solutions
- Global cooperation with Clients – in-person or remote hands-on workshops and case studies resulting in tailormade products for a variety of business cases
- Creating and developing BI systems and tools – reports, dashboards, data models and ETL processes
- Maximizing Client value by showcasing KPIs that are relevant and delivered just in time
- Designing impactful dashboards in Power BI
- Analysing of business requirements
- Working in the international projects in agile methodologies
- Participating in the entire solution design process – from taking pre-sales activities, analysis, project appraisal, collecting customer requirements to design, report and visualize report
- Providing Power BI trainings for clients
- Consulting support for clients in solving Power BI issues
- Preparing tutorials and learning materials for external and internal use
- Minimum 3 years of experience in creating reports – Power BI
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL processes, DAX
- Knowledge of other BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, OBIEE, DOMO), Microsoft Azure, Python/R or Power Apps is nice to have
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Openness to learning other tools
- Ability to share knowledge
- Availability and willingness to travel for business purposes in the USA (about 20 - 50% of working time)
What we can offer
- A competitive base plus bonus remuneration system - OTE in the range of 90-110k USD
- An large repository of impressive technology talent, capabilities, and experience ready to be packaged into market-leading products.
- An optimistic atmosphere with plenty of supportive and enthusiastic people around you.
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Freedom of action in the field entrusted
- Openness to your technical and managerial ideas
- Experience in international projects in the scrum methodology
- Contributing to the rapidly expanding company
- International work environment standards
- Company events, outdoor team building events
- Private health care
- Flexible working hours
- Non-corporate atmosphere