Recruitment Marketing Program Manager - Talent Acquisition
- The Perimeter, Atlanta, GA 30354, USA
Program Manager - Talent Acquisition Recruitment Marketing - The Program Manager - Talent Acquisition Recruitment Marketing has full accountability for developing Delta's employment brand and activating it across the talent acquisition continuum throughout the global business. Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- This role is responsible for driving all aspects of talent acquisition- and brand-related planning, message development, positioning, reputation management, internal events, diversity hiring efforts, and other marketing opportunities. This role will also help to design and oversee the implementation of a content-based, segmented talent acquisition strategy that includes; tactics such as advertising, storytelling, collateral, search, social media, and other strategies.
- The scope of this role's responsibility includes driving awareness of and shaping the company's reputation for both internal and prospective external candidates. Ensuring brand and recruitment marketing consistency through programs such as referral, college and technical school hiring, video interviewing, special hiring efforts, etc.
- Advising members of the talent acquisition team regarding passive and active candidate sourcing techniques including social, digital, associations, organizations, research, etc. Work with a wide variety of matrixed internal stakeholders throughout the organization including senior leaders, hiring managers, HR and TA team members, as well as external stakeholders such as organizations, candidates, associations, etc.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in business or a related field required, plus at least 5 years of relevant work experience; or MBA plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience; or with no degree, 7 years of relevant work experience required including working in a strategic Marketing position for a large corporation with strong knowledge of employee branding, recruitment, and social media.
- Prior experience measuring data-based outcomes of recruitment marketing and brand effectiveness efforts in a complex, customer service-oriented environment and experience in managing complex / virtual senior stakeholder relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams.
- The ideal candidate will have recruitment marketing experience in a large organization, including social media management, strategy, budgeting, planning and implementation of tactics, vendor management, digital marketing, SEO, SEM and experience leading diversity hiring efforts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.