IT Senior Manager (Portal & Collaboration)
- 5130 Hacienda Dr, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
Responsible for evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions in the portal & collaboration space to address business needs. Highly visible role with IT executives which directly interfaces with the business community. Lead a multi-year program to roll out collaboration technologies for our employees.
• Help create and drive portal & collaboration technology vision and implementation program to maximize the effectiveness of individual employees, teams, workgroups and departments. Do so by:
o Closely partnering with HR executing the needed organizational and process changes.
o Leading a cross-functional team dedicated to this initiative.
o Developing a portal & collaboration workplace platform that incorporates market trends and technologies as appropriate.
o Applying user-experience principles.
o Establishing a measurement framework to evolve and improve capabilities on an ongoing basis
• Must be able to quickly establish credibility at all levels of the organization including senior-level business executives
• Manage budget, resources and schedules across multiple projects, internal and system integrator staff. Coordinate with other programs and IT’s shared services
• Identify, manage and communicate issues, risks and dependencies to project stakeholders and sponsors
• Organizes and leads a Portal & Collaboration governance, change and steering committee, plan and govern digital workplace initiatives across the organization, share best practices and review program progress.
• Work closely with the HR to understand employees' current challenges, experiences, & demographic changes in the workforce. Incorporate this knowledge into the program planning.
• At least 10 to 15 years’ IT experience within a Fortune 500 or similar IT environment
• At least 5 years implementing portal & collaboration technologies, ideally Office 365 and SharePoint.
• Experience managing teams over 20 FTEs, including subcontractors and offshore resources
• Experience leading business process management professionals to rethink, simplify and redesign existing processes to ensure employee engagement/effectiveness.
• Able to develop metrics that allow the organization to gauge the success of its Portal & Collaboration investments. Ensures that this data is collected, analyzed, tracked, communicated using performance scorecards, and acted upon.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Occasional travel to the NYC office
• 1-2 direct reports
- Comprehensive benefits package plus bonuses