Identity Access & Security Engineer
- 5130 Hacienda Dr, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
Join an amazing Security Team in Dublin, Ca that is growing exponentially. IAM Engineer, this is your chance for a role that offers growth and other perks.
- Design and implement Identity and Access Management systems to ensure the appropriate security guidelines, policies and procedures are in place to adequately business and compliance requirements.
- Work closely with InfoSec and other service owners responsible for establishing governance, policies, and requirements related to IAM functions.
- Partners with Technology and Business Unit control owners to serve as a security expert and trusted adviser in designing and providing systems that facilitate user provisioning/de-provisioning, authentication/authorization, and reporting based on business needs, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Specify, design, and build Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions including password management, SSO, federation, and authentication.
- Execute against the IAM's program roadmap
- Serve as a subject matter expert and solution architect for IAM solutions
- Proficiency in one of the following areas is required, as this is an oracle house: CyberArk, Oracle OIM, Oracle OAM, or Okta.
- Generally, a minimum of 10 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of technology concepts, strategies and methodologies. In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and new architectural concepts and principles.
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and requirements.
- Advanced Information Security certification required (CISSP and/or SANS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.