IT Security Analyst
- 5130 Hacienda Dr, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
Join an enterprise Security Team as the Security Analyst provides information security related support to projects thru the Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
Validate security requirements adherence, evaluating security services and technologies, maintaining information security policies and procedures.
Assist in performing host and vulnerability assessment, managing change requests thru change management process, performing vendor risk assessments and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Develop test cases and procedures for validation of project related security requirements.
• Execute test cases and procedures to validate security requirements have been met prior to the deployment of the new/enhanced capabilities to the enterprise environment.
• Assist in researching and evaluating various methods to secure systems, networks, databases, and business applications in support of the project deliverables, related services and other IT organizations.
• Maintain system, database, or network devices minimum security baselines and automated scripts use for host security certification process.
• Perform host security certification to ensure compliance with minimum security baselines.
• Contribute to the development of technical reports, departmental metric reporting and/or security related presentations.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
• Monitor current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related to information security and privacy, so that our client is warned in advance and is ready to be fully compliant with these requirements.
• Minimum of 3 years in Information Technology Security.
• Demonstrated experience in information security for applications, web architectures, operating systems, databases, and networks.
• Familiarity with firewalls, VPN, PKI, IPS, wireless, IPT, virtualization security, Oracle and MS SQL preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.