Senior Host Security Engineer
- 5130 Hacienda Dr, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
Currently seeking a Security Engineer to fill an opening with a Leader in the Retail Arena in Dublin, CA. The ideal candidate will possess at least Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7 years of experience developing security solutions and at least 4 years with a large organization.
• Operate as the Host Security Subject Matter Expert (SME), and provide 3rd level production support.
• Responsible for contributing to efforts to implement security improvements to protect our enterprise clients’ information and assets.
• Contribute to initiatives that harden their Host security posture and capabilities from concept through delivery, defining and following discrete procedures and protocols to ensure integrity and compliance.
• Contribute to the product area strategy, road-map, design and vendor/product due-diligence functions.
• Maintain user accounts, data integrity, system access and security within policy.
• Handle Endpoint Engineering critical issues and outages, and propose resolution options.
• Develop and implement systems and strategies that promote efficient, secure and cost effective client management solutions.
• Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives
• Operate the production environment tool-sets and services.
• Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement Enterprise Security solutions in support of development, test, and production environments.
• Research, evaluate, develop and implement Host Security solutions and standards following industry best practices.
• Minimum 7 years of experience developing security solutions and at least 4 years with a large organization
• In-depth knowledge of Host security products such as File Integrity, EndPoint Security, EndPoint Encryption, Advanced Threat, PKI/Certs
• Strong knowledge of current security space with general understanding of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research current and emerging trends in the information security landscape
• Highly adept at managing both Macs and Windows endpoints on a global level, improving the end user experience, and improving processes through automation
• Conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of Hosting protocols, operating systems, databases, encryption, and other technologies.
• Senior level certification or equivalent with demonstrated relevant experience (CISSP, CCSP, MCSA: Windows 7)
• Able to provide accurate estimates of timeframes and cost estimates necessary to complete potential projects and develop milestones and project implementation plans
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.