Lead IT Applications Analyst - POS
- Dublin, CA
Currently seeking a Lead IT Application Analyst with Point of Sales (POS) experience for an opening in Dublin, CA. The ideal candidate will possess 8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience and demonstrate point of sale systems (POS) and payment processing systems (PPS) expertise (Retail.)
• Define how the different retail application components will need to interact with each other for moderate to highly complex projects.
• Validate that designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of service.
• Drive test execution throughout all phases of testing (i.e. unit, end-to-end, integration, performance, operational readiness, user acceptance.) for high to uniquely complex projects.
• Routinely manage user acceptance testing for high to uniquely complex projects and obtain sign-off from the business.
• Direct execution of release and deployment plans with all stakeholders & test data
• Establish and coach the team on standards for project plan creation and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
• Advise, review and create reporting/dashboards for executive review on high to uniquely complex projects.
• Provide Level 3 support on production issues related to Store systems, Project Management & Production Support
• 8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
• Point of Sale Systems (POS) and payment processing systems (PPS) expertise (Retail)
• Programming experience with computer languages such as SQL, PL/SQL & MySQL
• Working experience with Store devices, network, file systems and system configurations
• Strong analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis, and debugging skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.