- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
Talent Anywhere is a technology and execution company that implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage tech, process, sales and manufacturing centers in new locations. Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across 200+ projects worldwide.
- Full understanding of how a complete CI/CD pipeline works (ideally you would be capable of configuring a complete pipeline from scratch, and continuously improving it)
- Strong knowledge of automated deployment tools such as Gitlab or Jenkins, and automated end-to end testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Docker
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (AWS EC2, Route 53, and resources management using the platform)
- Strong experience of Linux system administration and scripting languages (such as Bash script and Python), thus, capable of automating the spawning of processes, taking care of automated logs rotation, and automated reporting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.