- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Talent Anywhere is a technology and execution company that implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage tech, process, sales and manufacturing centers in new locations. Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across 200+ projects worldwide.
- Delivering effective support to HR team and ensuring operational excellence across all aspects.
- Conduct employee on-boarding and work closely with HR team and Client team to develop detailed on-boarding planner.
- Administering employee contracts and agreement across the business
- Advising employees on company policy nd assist with the development and implementation of new policies
- Organize engagement activities to ensure a satisfied and committed workforce. Birthday celebrations, Reward & Recognition, Town halls, Festivals get-togethers etc.
- Develop and communicate positive employee relations strategies and retention initiatives that foster and promote a culture of excellence
- Dynamic, engaging, with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Responsive to requests from clients, employees, or management
- Experts in delivering outcomes, achieving goals, and solving problems
- Strong communicators with skills in writing and public speaking
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to work independently
- Should be well versed with social media platforms
- 2-5 years of HR experience with a strong interest in Employee Engagement and Organizational Development
- Bachelor or masters’ degree in related field
- 25 days paid leaves
- In addition 7 Public and 4 National Holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Personal Accidental cover
- Financial Benefits Program
- Retirement Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Periodic Health Check-up camps
- Employee Engagement Activities