- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Talent Anywhere is a technology and execution company that implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage tech, process, sales and manufacturing centers in new locations. Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across 200+ projects worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures
Role & Experiences:
- Managing and leading Admin activities for all pan India offices.
- Managing all vendor relations and delivery regarding employee travels abroad and domestic.
- Managing all vendor relations and delivery regarding employee stays abroad and domestic.
- Should have prior experience handling international client visits end to end which involves all daily coordinations.
- Supervising and ensuring day to day actives and work delivery of pan India Admin team.
- Ensuring visibility of efforts by creating meaningful reports or worksheets.
- Audit current processes and systems and create a improvement or enhancement road map.
- Should be a hands on person who has ability and technical knowledge for delegating work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Excellent leadership, time, task, and resource management skills
- 25 days paid leaves
- In addition 7 Public and 4 National Holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Personal Accidental cover
- Travel Accident insurance cover
- Travel Medical insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Periodic Health Check-up camps
- Employee Engagement Activities