Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Talent Anywhere is a consultancy and execution company that
implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage
technology, process, sales and manufacturing centres in new locations.
Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across
200+ projects worldwide. We are based out of San Francisco, USA with
5 strategic delivery centre’s located in key growing cities in India and
multiple office locations globally. Over 12+ years of our growth we have
proudly hired 6000+ talent profiles.
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is Must.
- Good proficiency in Dynamics AX Development and customization aspects
- Good proficiency and experience in Dynamics AX upgrade (Rollup, Version, code and data upgrade)
- Proficiency in SSRS reports development
- Proficiency in AX Installation, Configuration and deployment
- Strong time management skill and multitasking abilities
- General .NET skills
- MS SQL Server background
- Ability to work in both team environment and as an individual contributor
- Experience in third party integration in AX 2012 and D365 will be an advantage
- Experience in Installation & configuration of SQL Server will be an advantage
- Working with Agile development methodology.
- 25 days paid leaves
- In addition 7 Public and 4 National Holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Personal Accidental cover
- Financial Benefits Program
- Retirement Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Periodic Health Check-up camps
- Employee Engagement Activities