- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Talent Anywhere is a technology and execution company that implements turnkey projects to help companies establish and manage tech, process, sales and manufacturing centers in new locations. Since 2006 we have ensured successful expansion strategies across 200+ projects worldwide.
Looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Building a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
· Write and post technical job descriptions
· Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes
· Good understanding of web services tools and content management systems to help you better gauge if the candidate’s technology stack is fit for the job.
· Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
· Screen/Interview- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description and meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc to assess their qualifications
· Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology.
· Relationship Building – Start every conversation with the intent to build, develop and maintain relationships with your candidates.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with ATS software
- 25 days paid leaves
- In addition 7 Public and 4 National Holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Personal Accidental cover
- Travel Accident insurance cover
- Travel Medical insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Periodic Health Check-up camps
- Employee Engagement Activities