Senior Financial Accountant
- Contract Type: Long term contract
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
Our values: Being, Doing, Progressing, Growing.
Our purpose: By truly embracing a humanist approach to technology, we believe we can make the next digital age, an era of progress for all.
Together, let’s commit!
- Cash management: Mexico and Poland bank accounts managements and payments in foreign currency.
- Review of the accounting and preparation of financial statements of the subsidiaries.
- Supervision of compliance with the company’s tax obligations in Mexico and Poland
- Invoicing process (intercompany invoices)
- Will act as direct contact with outsourcing services company in both countries.
- Active part of accounting closures, elaboration of monthly accounting closures of subsidiaries, as well as the corresponding reports.
- Support to the Financial Manager in consolidation reports.
- Financial background required
- Min. 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of accounting and taxes.
- Advanced English & Spanish.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office is a must.
- Organizational capacity
- Good Communication skills
- Full-time and permanent employment contract
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth possibilities & learning opportunities
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in the international environment
- Variety of benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing: private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport card as part of the flexible remuneration pack, and online language classes
- Smart Office Pack