- Bruxelles, Belgium
- Contract Type: Short term contract
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation [email protected])
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
The Java Chapter helps out several squads in continuously developing their IT solutions to support their customers with efficient digital solutions.
Within Marketing & Sales the Java Chapter supports the different squads with their products which are related to
· Creating customized offers for large customers
· Monolitical Java applications
· API’s – Microservices written in Java running in Kubernetes
· Identity & Access Management – RedHatSSO (Keycloak)
· Integration – Third Party Software & Partner integrations
Group Website – Magolia CMS & Vue.JS Applications
Java (with knowledge of version 8 and above) : 4 years
Java EE (essentially Servlet/JSP) 4 years
Spring 4 years
Spring MVC 4 years
JAX-WS and JAX-RS 3years
SOA principles (REST, SOAP) 2 years
Vue.js (or experience with similar framework) 2 year
Hibernate + JPA 3 years
Mandatory : English AND Fluent French or Dutch