Technical Project Manager
- Madrid, España
- Los empleados pueden teletrabajar
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
We are looking for Technical Project Manager with strong English to join our team in Spain and participate in international projects.
Short description of the job
Your first assignment will be to lead the Offline Servers Upgrade project within the Division of Information Systems and Telecommunications.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of relevant project manager experience with server upgrade and/or infrastructure related projects. The Technical Project Manager will be accountable to the SDMs and the PRIMES Support Unit (PSU) Leader. S/he will have responsibility for the indirect supervision of staff members and service providers assigned to the project.
The primary responsibility for the Technical Project Manager is to define and manage the agreed overall project plan and to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the project, with a focus on upgrade automation, server/country operation prioritization and coordinating a technical team of 8 colleagues.
- Previous success managing an organization through a global infrastructure upgrade project
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project manager experience with server upgrade and/or infrastructure related projects
- Excellent previous stakeholder and vendor management experience in previous projects
- Thrives working under pressure and working to meet milestones/deadlines
- Strong organizational credibility to report to governance bodies and to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written communications, and oral presentation skills, in English
- Excellent organizational skills, reporting and documenting
- Comfortable using Skype, Teams, Webex and WhatsApp to communicate and collaborate with team members
- University degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, Business administration or related field
- Certified Project Manager in PRINCE2 or PMP preferred
- Full time and permanent employment contract, if you prefer freelance - let's talk about it!
- Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a motivated team & work in international environment