Data Protection Technical Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
For more than 15 years, Talan has been advising companies, supporting them, and implementing their transformation projects in France and internationally. Present on four continents, Talan aims to achieve a turnover of 400 million euros for 4,000 consultants in 2021. The group puts innovation at the heart of its development and intervenes in areas linked to technological changes such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Talan Canada is growing and looking to strengthen its teams with a Data Protection Technical Project Manager for the Montreal office, able to work with clients in several industries.
Data Protection Technical Project Manager
3 months+ project
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Data Security, the Data Protection Technical Project Manager will support the Americas region with driving forward several Data Protection initiatives that includes deployment of new technologies.
Data Protection Information Security team based in Jersey City, NJ. The data protection team is responsible for driving data protection strategies to ensure that sensitive data is handled safely and responsibly and complies with all applicable data protection requirements. The data protection team collaborates across multiple teams to build and enhance appropriate data protection framework and controls.
-Assist with data protection initiatives involving deployment of the following technologies:
-Database Activity Monitoring (IBM Guardium)
-Enterprise Digital Rights Management
-Unstructured Data Discovery & Activity Monitoring
-Collaborate with central team in France as well as local teams on requirements and use cases
-Track project status and collaborate with teams to resolve any evolving risks / issues
- We are looking primarily for employees recruited in permanent positions at Talan, but are open to working with freelancers
- The teleworking conditions depend on the mandates to which our consultants are assigned
Joining Talan also means
- Joining an international group (10 countries, 3000 employees) of Professional Services and IT Consulting, committed to the digital transformation of its clients for over 15 years
- Joining a Canadian company, created in 1997, with more than 100 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / capacity to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the employee's place is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces that allow each person to grow, and societal and environmental commitments
The "Great Place to Work" survey conducted this year for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada.
- Having the opportunity to access the various communities of practice throughout the group, to share expertise, to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Benefit from market-competitive benefits!
Talan is a great playfield, it's up to you!
-Minimum of 5 years of information security or data protection experience
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
-Must have good understanding with the following technologies
- Database Activity Monitoring (IBM Guardium)
- Enterprise Digital Rights Management
-Experience with program design and implementation
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Hand’s on implementation experience with mentioned technologies
data, protection, technical, project, manager, montreal