Financial Analyst - Bilingual (Junior - Intermediate)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
For more than 15 years, Talan has been advising companies, supporting them, and implementing their transformation projects in France and internationally. Present on four continents, Talan aims to achieve a turnover of 400 million euros for 4,000 consultants in 2021. The group puts innovation at the heart of its development and intervenes in areas linked to technological changes such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Talan Canada is growing and looking to strengthen its teams with a Financial Analyst for the Montreal office, able to work with clients in several industries.
-Contribute directly to the Permanent Operational Control device: by applying the procedures, carrying out monitoring and alerting superiors to any malfunction/issues
-Represent the client to its customers in keeping with the highest standards of quality in terms of content and presentation
-Facilitate the client on-boarding in coordination with other stakeholders (Internal & External)
-Facilitate registration, maintenance and support tasks for the various Electronic Banking Suite of products offered:
--Handle documentation and coordination for: Setup/Modification/Deletion of Company/Accounts/Users
--Provide product trainings, demos and ongoing assistance
--Handle basic technical / functional trouble shooting and support
-Provide feedback on customer experience either via standard tools (call log, reports) or on an ad hoc basis (crisis escalation to line Manager and Relationship Manager):
--Proposal of system enhancements and new ideas/solutions based on client feedback
--Refer any marketing opportunities to Client Relationship Unit if applicable
-Handles coordination of customer request to various departments
-Timely handling of all incoming queries/requests via Phone/Email channel and log all requests on the tracking tool used
-Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and other business case testing as needed
-Maintain expertise on all product lines and systems supported/used by the team
-Participation in department meetings and other activities of the bank
-Handle various tasks and projects which may be assigned by manager from time to time
Candidates must be local to Montreal or open to relocate asap for this job opportunity.
- We are looking primarily for employees recruited in permanent positions at Talan, but are open to working with freelancers
- The teleworking conditions depend on the mandates to which our consultants are assigned
Joining Talan also means
- Joining an international group (10 countries, 3000 employees) of Professional Services and IT Consulting, committed to the digital transformation of its clients for over 15 years
- Joining a Canadian company, created in 1997, with more than 100 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / capacity to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the employee's place is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces that allow each person to grow, and societal and environmental commitments
The "Great Place to Work" survey conducted this year for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada.
- Having the opportunity to access the various communities of practice throughout the group, to share expertise, to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Benefit from market-competitive benefits!
Talan is a great playfield, it's up to you!
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
-University degree, preferably Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
-2 years’ work experience in the field of banking operations/client service
-Experience in legal documentation and/or project management would be considered a strong asset
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
-Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PPT)
-Good working knowledge/understanding of Computers/Systems/Electronic Banking Platforms/ERP Systems
-Good working knowledge of Cash products (Payment Structure, SWIFT MTs, etc.) and basic understanding of Trade products (LCs, SBLCs, BGs, etc.)
-Good time management skills with the ability to work accurately while under pressure
-Languages: Fluent in French & English (mandatory) fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese would be considered a strong asset.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
-Leadership and Organizational skills
-Strong customer service skills
-Highly effective communicator, written and oral, with good interpersonal skills
-Ability to work in a highly autonomous team environment with minimal supervision
-Ability to work with precision in a fast paced environment
-Resourcefulness and creativity
financial, analyst, montreal, bilingual, hiring, it, ti