Chef de projet règlementaire dans l'industrie des fonds
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Luxembourg and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation [email protected])
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
- Get requirements and Target Operating Model defined in collaboration with business teams
- Get technical solution defined, implemented, tested and ready to use in collaboration with IT teams and Vendors
- Ensure change management activities are performed (end-users trained, hand over to app owner done, proc written/updated, …)
- Define and monitor timeline & budget based on project objectives, and manage any gap with initial baseline
- Get both business and IT resources identified and secured for project participation.
- Bring together and motivate project teams
- Identify and monitor risks & dependencies, and lead associated mitigation plan
- Chair steering committee with sponsor in order to report on project progress, budget, timeline, risks, ...
- Chair Project Control Committee with main stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Make sure project documentation is done according to company standard
As part of the mission, the non-exhaustive list of prerequisites is as follows:
- Business: Fund Administration – Fund Financial and Legal Reporting / Fund Regulatory Reporting
- Norms & Process: ITIL / CMMI / Agile concepts
- Technical: Master Excel / MS Project ;
- Functional: Master Expertise in FA, Fund Financial & Legal Reporting and in Fund Regulatory Reporting regulations and solutions (PRIIPs / MIFid / UCITS / AIFMD,UK gaap (OEIC and SORP) and US reports as FormPF
- Language: Fluent French and English