Cyber Security Program Manager
- Genève, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation [email protected])
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Cyber Security Program Manager
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage its Cybersecurity Program. The Program Manager will be part of the Knowledge Management & Technology Services (KMTS) team and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer and to the Program Steering Committee. The program has an objective to ensure the business continuity of operations related to IT systems, mitigate risks by implementing, operationalizing, and continuously improving existing controls, protect data and strengthen users’ cybersecurity awareness, ensure efficiency and effectiveness of controls through an ISO 27001 implementation and remediate IT security audit findings.
Specific duties and responsibilities of a Program Manager include:
- Determine and define program scope and objectives including the underlying projects that make up the program
- Coordinate the team members, Subject Matter Experts (SME), external contractors and any relevant stakeholders regarding the project (Steering committee, Sponsors, PMO, Business Engagement Manager etc)
- Draft program documentation (business case, functional and technical requirements, test cases and others as needed)
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track program costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed program/project schedule and work plan
- Provide program updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about status, risk, adjustments, and progress
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure program performance to identify areas for improvement
At least 4 years of work experience in IT Program management
Proven experience in having managed an IT security and infrastructure program
Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
Knowledge of cloud solutions like SAP, Salesforce, Azure, O365 and Snow is a plus
- University degree in IT Infrastructure or IT Security, or equivalent professional work experience in IT program management.
- Proven experience in having managed an IT security and infrastructure program
- 5-8 years of program management and related experience with a proven track record of delivery
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills