- New York, NY
You don’t just build software. Under your leadership, teams of people create meaningful solutions that address customer needs and drive business direction and growth. You will be the cornerstone of our startup, supporting and collaborating with all aspects of the business, from sales to marketing to customer success and support. Your leadership will bring out the best in others and stretch them to hit goals they thought impossible. You are an entrepreneur and your first love (perhaps after your lovely/handsome significant other) is creating something meaningful out of nothing.
Hi. We’re Take the Interview ("TTI") and we’re changing the way companies interview and engage with talent. Our mission is to disrupt the traditional recruiting process and transform the way companies engage with their candidates. Why join us? We’re solving big problems for major brands like Zappos, NBCUniversal, and Airbnb. We're a growing technology startup located in the heart of NYC. We have fun, learn constantly and challenge one another to be the best we can be.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our new Communication Platform and our Interview Coordination Product. You will be responsible for the evolving roadmap and backlog for parts of our next generation product that we will continue to develop. You will work with a dynamic team of engineers, designers, and the rest of the product team. You will be responsible for defining and articulating the purpose of features and making critical trade-off decisions to deliver backlog items that have a positive outcome for customers.
We are looking for people who:
- Can explain in detail what needs to be built
- Rapidly prototype
- Use collaboration to identify needs/requirements
- Establish data/metrics to uncover patterns and validate solutions
- Have experience owning a delivery timeline and improving velocity
- Are tech proficient
- Look forward to Demo Day
- At last 3 years experience as a Product Manager in an Agile environment
- Familiarity in a SaaS environment with an established product suite
- Quantitative (for example, experience using Intercom, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, etc.) and qualitative data analysis
- Have worked with remote resources
- Familiarity with Story Mapping and Design Sprints a plus
- You will be brought through a structured interview process
- In evaluating you as a candidate, we commit to prioritizing your results over your pedigree
- We commit to moving quickly throughout the process, from application to offer
- We promise to be real and extremely transparent, warts and all. Humility is a value shared at all levels of the organization
- We offer great benefits, including covering 100% of employee’s health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and equity for all our employees
- We have an office Chihuahua and he goes by Tchotchke (and he has been known to leave land mines every once in awhile...)