Assistant General Manager
- 1129 Manhattan Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, USA
Tacolicious is a San Francisco-based Cal-Mexican restaurant group focused on service that’s considered but casual; spaces that are quirky but cool; and food that has finesse without fuss. What started out as a little stand at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in 2009 is now made up of five full-service locations, as well as a tequila + mezcal bar and a cantina. We believe community is critical, which is why the Tacolicious School Project has raised over $1M for public schools!
We are looking for someone who has a passionate love and appreciation of good food and drink (particularly tacos and margaritas) to join our team. This position demands an enthusiastic, service-oriented and driven leader who is on the path to becoming a Managing Partner. You have remarkable work ethic, financial savvy and a love of managing teams and welcoming guests.
- Develop creative and fun ways to increase sales, marketing opportunities and profitability
- Maintain a strong floor presence to emphasize consistent service while building relationships with guests
- Meet expense and labor goals to ensure profitability
- Cultivate new and existing guest relationships
- Take ownership of all aspects of the bar from cleanliness, to maintenance to presentation
- Hire, train and hold team members accountable to service standards
- Able to work a flexible schedule that is aligned with business needs
- Cultivate a good-times vibe that is casual, friendly and professional
- Competitive salary + full benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Achievable bonus program
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and growing company
- Lots and lots of tacos
- Being part of our awesome Tacolicious familia
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.