- 685 Market St #130, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Tacolicious is a San Francisco-based Cal-Mexican restaurant group focused on service that’s considered but casual; spaces that are quirky but cool; and food that has finesse without fuss. What started out as a little stand at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in 2009 is now made up of five full-service locations, as well as a tequila + mezcal bar and a quick-service tacos de guisados shop. We believe community is critical, which is why the Tacolicious School Project has raised over $1M for public schools!
Our Crew Member positions demand an enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented and outgoing person who can create and embody the Tacolicious experience. Love and appreciation of good food (particularly tacos) a must.
We are currently seeking candidates for part time employment with afternoon/evenings and Saturday availability.
- Have a happy, friendly, outgoing personality with a team player attitude.
- Must be clean, organized and possess true care for people.
- Punctuality and regular, reliable attendance is a MUST.
- Take guest orders in a quick and efficient manner while still maintaining a high quality of guest interaction.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Count and be accountable for a cash drawer.
- Be able to make correct change and balance the register after each shift.
- Food Handler's/ Serv Safe Card required.
- Position requires periods of long stands, bending, reaching, and on occasion be able to lift upwards of 50 lbs.
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and growing company
- Benefits for full time employees and meal credits
- Lots and lots of tacos
- Being part of our awesome Tacolicious familia
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.