Delivery Driver and Crew Member
- 685 Market St #130, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Tacolicious is a San Francisco-based Cal-Mexican restaurant group focused on service that’s considered but casual; spaces that are quirky but cool; and food that has finesse without fuss. What started out as a little stand at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in 2009 is now made up of five full-service locations, as well as a tequila + mezcal bar and a quick-service tacos de guisados shop. We believe community is critical, which is why the Tacolicious School Project has raised over $1M for public schools!
Our Delivery Driver position helps prep product at our commissary kitchen, pack the daily order, and transport it to our restaurant. Valid CA Driver License and clean driving record is required. M-F availability 4-9pm. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and navigate stairs.
Our Crew Member position demands an enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented and outgoing person who can create and embody the Tacolicious experience. Love and appreciation of good food (particularly tacos) a must. Currently seeking candidates for part time employment with afternoon/evening and Saturday availability.
- Have a happy, friendly, outgoing personality with a team player attitude.
- Must be clean, organized and possess true care for people.
- Punctuality and regular, reliable attendance is a MUST.
- Take guest orders in a quick and efficient manner while still maintaining a high quality of guest interaction.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Count and be accountable for a cash drawer.
- Be able to make correct change and balance the register after each shift.
- Food Handler's/ ServSafe Card required.
- Position requires periods of long stands, bending, reaching, and on occasion be able to lift upwards of 50 lbs.
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and growing company
- Benefits for full time employees and meal credits
- Lots and lots of tacos
- Being part of our awesome Tacolicious familia
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.