Front-end web Developer (React) (remote)
- Lesi Ukrainky St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with an open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
- We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
We are looking for the Front-End developer to building a modern web media player.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who can apply their skills to add value to the most crucial area of the business.
In return, we offer a great remuneration package and career progression in an exciting and innovative business.
- Contribution as a Front end developer with a focus on high quality
- Develop and maintain the consistent design of the web application, and the design of the user interface for new features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborating with team members to create technical solutions
- Fixing bugs and solving problems
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience with React and JQuery
- Firm understanding of Front End best practices
- CI/CD (familiar)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude
- English — intermediate or higher
Will be a plus:
- Back-end flow understanding (any Python backend library/framework)
- Familiarity with real-time communication technologies, audio/video codecs, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) with m3u8 streams
Soft skills required:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to analyze current architecture and propose refactoring
- Ability and desire to learn and explore new technologies
Job Type and work schedule:
- Job Type (full-time, part-time): Full time(part-time at least 20 hours per week)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.