Software Tester Intern (remote)
- Khreschatyk St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Unpaid internship with further development within the company!
Software Testing and Application Support of internal CRM application.
What you get:
- Ability to apply classroom skills and academic training in a real-world business environment
- Day-to-day guidance and support of a mentor
- Opportunity to work with our QA engineers to ensure the stability and integrity of our product releases
- Practical experience of support, product, and tech teams around incoming issues and managing them throughout the development and release process
- Explore the product and actively finding ways to break the product (and good luck!)
The internship content (technical stack): Software Testing Methods, Test Cases, Software Testing Tools, Redmine - issue tracking system, Bitbucket - hosting service systems, Smoke test, Magento overview, QA reports.
Not Experienced / Junior:
- Interest in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience testing web applications on multiple platforms (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile) and browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) is a plus
- Students or recent graduates preferred
Required personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Patience and kindness
- High level of punctuality and responsibility
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to work in EST time zone (at least a few days or partially every day)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.