Director of Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- 1231 Tech Ct, Westminster, MD 21157, USA
- Employees can work remotely
TTi is a woman-owned small business located in the Baltimore area, founded by Dr. April Zambelli-Weiner. TTi serves a diverse clientele, as all stakeholders in the health space (governments, payors, providers, pharmaceutical and device companies and foundations) have a vested interest in advancing research to affect improvement in patient outcomes, population health, and access to care while reducing costs and eliminating health disparities. The breadth of our experience across the health care and public health continuum–from patient-level care to the policy, payment, and regulation environment–make us uniquely positioned to work with stakeholders to study the implementation, activities, outcomes and impacts of programs. Our technical approach is driven by service, integrity and stewardship.
The Director of Health Economics and Outcomes Research will lead the strategy, planning, methodological design and management of client projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the conduct of outcomes research studies and health economics studies including health economics evaluations, cost-effectiveness modeling and burden of illness studies. Activities may also include developing pricing models and completing other types of product value assessments. Experience managing teams, interacting with clients and leading data-driven analytic work on major programmatic or technology development projects is required. Experience on Federal or state health programs is a plus, but is not required.
- Provide senior oversight for the planning, design, development and implementation of research projects on a variety of topics and for diverse clients
- Lead complex health economic research projects, including design of studies and development of responses to requests for proposals
- Design decision-analytic, Markov, and discrete event simulation models and database analyses
- Play key role in growing TTi’s commercial business
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams and mentor and coach staff
- Interface with clients on a daily basis in capture, consulting, technical expert and project management capacity
- Present research at scientific conferences and publish manuscripts
- 5+ years of combined experience in health economics and outcomes research, or directly related field
- Advanced degree (MPH, MA/MS/MBA) required. PhD preferred
- Experience with statistical software (e.g.SAS, R, STATA) and decision analysis software (TreeAge or similar) required
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams and in a project management role/function
- Exceptional communication skills; experience managing client and partner relationships with limited supervisory support
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic CRO or consulting environment is strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.