Research Associate - 2020 Hire
- 1231 Tech Ct, Westminster, MD 21157, USA
TTi Health Research & Economics is a small company comprised of people with a multitude of technical and business backgrounds. What do we all have in common? We are passionate about the work we do: improving human health every day by bringing life saving technologies and programs to the patients who need them.
We're always looking for highly talented and motivated team members!
- Do you love problem solving and have a passion for bringing exciting new technologies to patients who need them?
- Do you love to learn new things and get bored working on the same thing day in and day out?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can learn new skills, grow, and fulfill your potential?
If the answer is YES, join us!
Who We Are Looking For
- Cross-functional researchers with excellent mental agility, able to work in new areas and pivot quickly to meet changing priorities
- Life-long learners interested in applying (and developing) their skills and knowledge to address a wide-range of challenges in the US healthcare system
- Experience working in healthcare or public health environment
- Knowledge of medical device and biotech market a plus
- Play a pivotal role on project teams across a wide range of projects supporting biotechnology and medical device clients
- Contribute to the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes research and epidemiology studies
- Perform literature searches and reviews
- Assist in data abstraction, coding, analysis, and preparation of analysis plans
- Prepare the results of research for project team meetings and critical client deliverables.
- Academic or applied (preferred) experience using rigorous research and analytic methodologies to generate evidence to inform decision making in health
- Technical training in one or more of the following fields: clinical research, epidemiology, public health, psychology, statistics, health policy and economics, mathematics
- Supportive team player with desire to join a high-achieving team, but also has the ability to work independently
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem solving, self-awareness and listening skills
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fluid task environment and master new skills and information quickly
- Experience working with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or manufacturing clients is a plus
What We’ll Bring
- Industry leading benefits, and a work environment built on teamwork, collegiality, and a shared mission
- Paid health care benefits
- Flexibility with telecommute options
- 401(k) savings plan with profit sharing
- Paid life insurance
- Paid holidays & generous paid time off